The Jingle Jam 10K benefiting SafeHomes, Inc. promotes healthy lifestyles through fitness and furthers the mission of SafeHomes, Inc.
Now in its sixth year, the Jingle Jam 10K is a fun-filled, Christmas-themed road race featuring entertainment, choirs, Santa Claus, and a costume contest! Runners get jingle bells to lace into their shoes so they can “jingle all the way” to the finish line! Chip timers as well as a timing system to accurately process and record start and finish times.
The Jingle Jam 10K was chosen as the 2016 Best Fundraising Event by reader’s of Augusta Magazine.
- Goldei, Chair
- Wife, mother, 5 half marathons, 1 full marathon, HBBQ (Has Been Beauty Queen), fitness instructor, so-so surfer, best chicken parmesan on the planet, SafeHomes volunteer, and domestic violence survivor.
- Carrie, Secretary/Treasurer
- Blessed to be a wife and mother of 3. I love to bake, enjoy outdoor activities and make exercise a part of my daily life.
- Beth, Volunteers Director
- Full-time mom, part-time legal assistant. Love travel, animals and volunteering.
- Hilary, Assistant Volunteers Director
- I’m a full time health science and kinesiology student, work part-time at a gym with the group exercise program, interested in public health, and have over 4 years of experience in the healthcare field.
- Melissa, Assistant Marketing Director
- Nicaraguan-raised social media guru; coffee snob; jewelry addict; wanderlust; outdoor and sports enthusiast.
- Nassab, Sponsor/Creative Director
- Lebanese Born mom, runner, baker, cook, and working as a freelance graphic designer in the CSRA. You might run into me at my happy place – Evans Fitness Club where I teach Group Fitness.