FAQ & Race Policies
Help! I reviewed the FAQ's below, but didn't find the answer to my question:
Registration & Refunds
Please familiarize yourself with the following Jingle Jam 10K registration policies:
- Registration must be completed through the RunSignUp platform. Registration by mail, phone, or fax WILL NOT be accepted.
- Entry fees for Jingle Jam 10K events, merchandise, donations or other event-related purchases are non-refundable, and include a separate processing fee.
- Jingle Jam 10K reserves the right to refuse the entry into, and/or revoke any registration for, any race for any reason in its sole discretion with refund of any applicable registration fees being the sole remedy of any such refusal and/or revocation.
- Registrations may be transferred within the same race weekend from one runner to another, for an additional fee prior to the close of the registration window through the Run SignUp platform. The participant will be prompted to pay any processing fees.
- Sale or trade of race entry/bib number is strictly prohibited and may result in the disqualification of and/or banning of offenders from participating at future events. Anyone caught attempting to sell their race entry/bib to another person/participant, or participate in a race using another participant’s race entry/bib, will have said race entry/bib canceled and/or revoked, be disqualified and be removed from the race without refund.
- Dates, times and prices are subject to change. All races are subject to capacity limits and may close at any time, regardless of date.
Merchandise & Race Packets
- Merchandise will not be shipped to participants if not indicated through the addition of a shipping fee at the time of registration and is only offered to Virtual Race participants.
- Race packets and bibs must be picked up at packet pick-up. If the participant is not able to pick-up their own packet, they may send a friend to pick-up on their behalf. Packet pick-up will not be available on race day.
- Race shirts are distributed at packet pick-up on a first-come-first-serve basis. Jingle Jam 10K cannot guarantee that all participants will receive a race shirt or swag items.
All members are encouraged to participate so long as each member eligible for the race event:
- Are 10 years of age or older by the race date.
- Participants under 18 years must have a parent/guardian present at packet pick-up to complete their race waiver.
- Must maintain a minimum 19-minute-per-mile pace for all on-site participants.
- A training pace of 18-minute-per-mile pace is recommended.
- Must complete the race course within 2-hours from the official starting gun.
- The race will start at 8:00 AM and will remain open until 10:00 AM. We suggest arriving at least 45-60 minutes early. Roads in and around the race course will be closed to traffic prior to the race.
Our utmost concern at Jingle Jam 10K is to ensure the safety and comfort of our participants. With this in mind, we’ve outlined a few safety guidelines as follows:
- Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be actual weapons– including toy gund– are not allowed for any participants.
- For everyone’s safety, unregistered runners, baby joggers, strollers, baby carriers, skates, scooters, bicycles, skateboards, motorized wheelchairs, and pets of any kind are prohibited from the course. Violators will be removed from the course and transported to the finish line area.
- Headphones are discouraged throughout the course to ensure runner safety.
- Any participant under the race age requirement will not be permitted. Only registered athletes are permitted in runner only areas.
The race will be held rain or shine. Depending on the intensity of the weather, cancellation determination will be made by the Jingle Jam 10K Board of Directors.
As a reminder, the registration fees are nonrefundable.
Parking for all runners, volunteers, sponsors and spectators will be available at the Government Complex Area; by the Courthouse, Sheriff’s Substation and the Library – Buildings A, B & C on Ronald Reagan Drive.
Please note this event is open to residents of the U.S. and U.S. Territories only, and packets may only be shipped to addresses within these regions.
Registered Virtual participants who have paid the $5 shipping fee at registration will receive their race packet and swag in the mail at the physical address they submit during the event registration process. Virtual packets will be shipped at the conclusion of the event completion timeframe. Please note that after two attempts to deliver your packet to the address provided, no additional attempts will be made. All attempts to deliver packages will conclude at the end of the calendar year.
Did you forget to add shipping at the time of registration? Shipping can be added up to 12am EST on Packet Pick-Up day. Adding shipping is available to virtual runners only. You can manage your shipping preferences on your RunSignUp dashboard.
Virtual Race Times
Participants track their own times and completion is based on the honor system. Once you complete your run, visit the finisher website to submit your time and download your race certificate.